Hi, I am 21 years old and I have just been diagnosed with hay fever. It looks like my rhinitis that comes every spring became worse and now I have to use medication therapy. And I would like to know if hay fever would give you a headache? I am not sure if that is a hay fever symptom or not?

Well, you have just said that your hay fever has become worse and headache just might be that “worse” part. Well, now that you had been given your prescribed therapy things should be a bit easier, just make sure that you are taking your meds properly and don’t risk it with some additional meds. It’s just not worth it.

Well,
Hay fever is also known as allergic rhinitis. This is a collection of symptoms which affect mostly your nose and eyes. They tend to occur when you breath something that you are allergic to. Can you tell me what kind of allergies do you have? In my opinion you are allergic to pollen which is very problematic if you ask me. Many people have this problem and they have a hard time in the spring. I hope that you are using some medication for allergies which can help you with allergic reactions especially in the spring. I hope that you will get better and that this helped you in any possible way.

Good luck,
Karel