it sounds like a stupid question and I will probably get a lot of replys saying I should drink at 14 but Is there any quick cure for a hangover? Other than time... I am out abroad with school on an exchange, we all went out last night and got drunk and are going out again tonight! I can't wait but I feel like death! So is there a quick hangover cure? Please?

Actually you might get a lot of replys saying you shouldn't drink at 14, but this is the world we live in so, here it goes. And for the record I am not encouraging a minor to drink to all of you who may think otherwise. 

Stay away from straight liquors that have high sugar content or mixed drinks with high sugar contents like red bulls (I understand it gives you wings), rum and cokes, and those fruity drinks with the umbrellas. They are not mixed with real fruit juice or even a concentrate. Its just straight sugar.

You can steer more toward the straight un-flavored vodkas, rums and others. (Its late and I cant think of any others)

Don't mix your liquors and your beers, that makes it worse. Do not drink wine to get drunk, that will hurt like all living hell. Lastly, don't get plastered on any of these as they are not as pleasant coming up as they are going down especially if you have had spicy food before you drink.

People really are going to hate me for this. I hope nobody sees it

Sorry I meant shouldn't, gimme a break I feel like death! :S And thanks I'll keep that in mind for tonight, but is there any way to get rid of a hangover that I already got from last night? Water just come straight back up :/ and I dont have much time till we go out again :/ any ideas?

A very cold shower helps sometimes but doesn't completely knock it out.

Holmestrix

The only way to avoid a beating head and a feeling of sickness the day after is to drink in control, or to keep away from alcohol entirely. Alternating your beverages with water or another nonalcoholic consume can help you slowly down and remain moisturized. If you still end up with a hangover, you may be prepared to try one of the many apparently tried-and-true solutions. However, conventional hangover solutions are often worthless, and some of them may actually cause you to feel more intense. So in that case you can take hangover pills and tablets. There are different types of hangover pills are available in shop and market. Among them

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

is very effective as a hangover remedy.