I have abcess on wisdom teeth. I never had one, but it hurts. I am going to dentist tomorrow, but till then what should I do?

Considering painkillers, you should take Ibuprofen (Nurofen). It is good for toothaches, because it works anti-inflammatory. If you are asthmatic, do not take these, but paraceamol. You didn’t say your age, but if you are under 12 (I supposed not...growing wisdom teeth?!), you shouldn’t take aspirin, it will make you bleed more.
Also antiseptic mouthwash is good for infections around wisdom teeth, also oil of cloves- apply on cotton wool on a tooth (unfortunately gets washed by saliva quickly). Both are available in most pharmacies.
You should avoid the tings that make toothache worse. So, drink through a straw and eat soft foods on the other side where your abscess is. Also, do not take alcohol or aspirin, because it will make your abcess bleed more.