My girlfriend had just recently gotten a bladder infection and has pointed all of her fingers at me. I'm a clean person who sanitizes my hands after washing, i shower(all over) like twice a day and brush my teeth more than I even eat, and she is the only person I have done anything sexual with in my whole entire life, and she points at me for this(even though she is a fan of the same gender). Just before she got the infection she had mentioned something about one of her friends having this kind of infection as well and she chills with this friend quite often, so i'm not sure what to believe.. I've looked on this site for answers to her health problem, but I don't think that I am the problem. Could I be the problem?

Hi
well i honestly do not think you are the problem.
Bladder infections in a women are more common then you think lol
About 20% of all women get at least one bladder infection at some time in their lives .

Women sometimes get bladder infections after sex. Vaginal intercourse makes it easier for bacteria to reach the bladder .

Use of condoms and use of spermicides also increase the risk of urinary tract infections

There are several ways bacteria can get into the urethra. During sexual intercourse, the bacteria in the vaginal area can be pushed into the urethra,

but really its no big deal its more common then you think and can be treaded easily

*
Drink about a quart of pure cranberry juice per day (avoid juice drinks that are mostly sugar and water) or take cranberry capsules.

Drink plenty of other fluids. Try to drink at least one 8-ounce glass of water every hour.

Take Vitamin C every day (as directed) to acidify your urine. This helps to destroy bacteria. Take acidophilus to help regain normal bacterial flora in your body.

Avoid sexual intercourse while you have a bladder infection - it can exacerbate symptoms.

Oh and ofcourse anibiotics willl be so much better and faster.

* i personally recommend you buy her "EVE" a vaginal shampoo . It will help alot.