I’m interested in efficiency of intestinal cleaning on intestinal yeast overgrowth. What food is recommended in gallbladder cleaning? I heard about a water and lemon diet for intestinal cleaning, but I’m interested in something less radical. And especially in something helpful in gallbladder cleaning. I had systemic yeast infection and I still haven’t recovered completely.

I heard that olive oil and grapefruit juice combination is used for gallbladder cleaning. There are also some modified water and lemon diets. It has to be radical, because systemic yeast infection is not so benign condition. It affects kidneys too and may cause very bad condition. I did intestinal cleaning cure and I really felt much better.

I have had my gallbladder removed nov 30 and I have had very bad yeast infections now and befor surgery could this be relaed.

emma