k i have currently been dealing with a little bit of a problem.
I'm super scared that i might have an STD or worse HIV.
A couple of symptoms i have noticed having would be a yeast infection, a reoccurring small swollen lymph node underneath my right hip,a little bit of a PID and sometimes i get these little skin irritations only on my face. Could i just be completely paranoid or are these signs a positive sign that i might have an STD. And has anyone had these signs before and found out that they tested negative or positive. Could it be possible that i might have Candidas or some type of yeast infection? I am going to get tested im just super scared and i wanted to hear some advice before i went in. I would love to hear some feed back..

hilary, are you on any kind of medication such as antibiotic or anything?
Also, have you used any new facial cleanser?

It could be some kind of infection or reaction to what you are putting in or on your body.

Go see a doc for peace of mind.

Hilary, you have Candidiasis. That rash is yeast. I get it very often. As well as reoccuring vaginal, bladder, and pelvic infections. Ear infections, tonsilitis, trush of the mouth, all have plagued me for years. i too have a swollen lymph. Was trying to determine if yeast is processed by the lymph glands. Antibiotics make it worse, so does sugar and white flour. Do some research, change your diet and way of life and things should improve. You're immune system is compromised but does not put you in catagory with HIV. Just chronically sick and yeasty. Good luck

I also suffered for many years from swollen lymph nodes and just general poor health. After going to doctors they couldnt do much for me, so I had to find a cure or cure myself.

It took a very long time, a lot of many and a lot of disappointment but eventually, after 6 years I have found what works in healing the lymphatic system, reducing lymph node swelling and maintaining excellent health.

I have now written an ebook of what works in healing the lymphatic system aswell as the whole body.

Go to lymphadvice.com

Im sure by following this guide you will cure your health problems and prevent any further lymph node swelling or any other illnesses.

Good luck