Hey guys, so about 3 weeks ago I developed some sort of infection on my penis. As you may know, this is a very embarrasing place to get something of the sort. I had unprotected sex with a girl earlier this month ( I believe it was the 5th or 6th ) and I noticed some red bumps on the outside of my penis. At first, I thought they were just bumps from friction, but they ceased to go away. They are pretty similar to pimples but with no white ends, a little tender, don't really hurt,  and itch very very little. A week later a brighter red bump appeared on my penis and the skin kind of start to peel on the lower head it self. The skin was red, raw, and hurt quite a bit. Few days later a couple more red bumps appeared on my foreskin and it swelled up, making it hard to pull it back, and for about 3-4 days I had this really nasty discharge that erroded out of this fungus on my penis and foreskin ( not out of the tip ) it was a creamy / milky color and smelled fowl. I got very worried at this point and was sure I had an STD and rushed to Planned Parenthood, but unfornately they were booked for a week so I went to my local doctor to see their opinion. First thing my doctor said after inspecting my genitals was to get checked out for herpes, I took a swab and gave them a urine test for chlamydia and gonorrhea. Tested negative for all 3 ( thank you God ! ). When my doctor got back to me about the test results, the infection seemed to have cleared up most of the way by itself. I was applying over the counter anti fungal cream, jock itch, and taking a bath every morning. Couple days later I ended up visiting my girlfriend who I don't get to see very often since she lives over 4 hours away. We were messing around, I had planned on only pleasing her. No sex or oral, but then she asked if I want to off myself. So I did. A day later the very tip of my penis became a little red and formed a smallish bump. Same as the infection earlier. And then it appeared on my foreskin and head again. As of today 9/29/2012 it seems 70% of the infection has cleared, but it doesn't seem to improve more than that. The infection is very bi-polar and fluctuates a lot, sometimes it seems like it's getting better. The bumps will become less red and some will disappear, but then they just come back in different areas. It has been very consistent on the tip, the lower spot on the head, inner foreskin, and the outside. They are a little painful ( tolerable ) and have no discharge. I went back to my doctor and she said to get a blood test to verify it wasn't herpes and I am negative. She said she wants to try these pills again 1 every other day, but I am concerened this won't clear up. She told me to not use soap on my genitals during the duration and not to use anti fungal cream. I'm visiting my girl friend on the 6th, 9th, and 13th and I am very concerend about this condition. I've never had a problem down there and I've had this for 3 weeks, scaring the living heck out of me. if you have any input about this, please please help. I'm 20 years old by the way.

9/30/12 I just woke up to a very very very unpleasantly itchy head/foreskin, I pulled my foreskin back as soon as I woke up and there was a mild amount of creamy/yellow discharge on my penis that came from the foreskin/glands. I took a bath to clean myself and to reduce the itching. I honestly can not take this infection much longer, making me go crazy. My girl and I are both very concerend that it's proceeded this long with and without treatment. As of this day, I am 4 days into my 10 day treatment of taking the medication my doctor gave me.

9/30/12 6:14pm: Bumps have mostly cleared up, but 70% of my head is quite red and is very tender, including the foreskin. Most of it is raw-ish and hurts to touch. I had a bit more of discharge ( puss ) later in the day, so I took another shower to clean myself again and to reduce itching and swelling of the foreskin.

hi Nick, im having the same sort of problem and it has been nearly two months without any solution from many doctors i have seen, could you please tell me what was the end result for you? as im getting desperate

Clotrimazole anti fungal cream might provide temp relief lookup candida overgrowth

I've heaving same problem doctors suck cream doesnt work they give you 1% cream sh*t sucks i think i just need some medication &take it fully to cure it & no sex till it cures stay away from sugar yeast thrives off it

My doctor said its called Balanoposthitis.

Recommended: Oral antifungal and antifngal cream for 10 days.

This infection is not going permanently? And we r not able to sex..? And not get a baby? Tel me ans

I may have the answer to all your problems. Miconazole cream! However, I do suggest you
read everything bellow as it may contain important info on my problem and condition.

I visited every forum, every page I could. Always seeing c**p like "friction" "it is your soap" and "poor hygiene". Advice like keep it clean. Which is frustrating advice when you have lived for XX years and all of a sudden this problems comes out of nowhere and cant be solved by simply washing better.

I entered this year(2018) getting yeast infections after every time I had intercourse,
and I had several partners(been a good year). Around end of March or early April it
just never went away. I went to 5 clinics and a hospital. Always giving me the flucanzole pills
and clomitrazole cream for months. Eventually the yeast infection diagnosis was given up
for eczema and I took hydrocortisone cream and some pills. Also didnt work. I finally saw in one
of the forums some guy celebrating that is long time yeast infection was gone after he used the Miconazole cream that treats Thrush, a kind of yeast infection. Cream states to kill the small spores from rehatching. Now, there may be more to my treatment than just the cream. I, along with my 6 months of yeast, have been having several health problems. I am a youngish fit guy who always bragged about never getting sick and this year at any given time I had 7-8 problems with my health. Every time doctors fixed something, a new problem began or a past one returned. A doctor told me she suspected I have HP Virus(not to be confused with HPV, they are different). HP Virus is a virus that affects the stomach and is said to lower immune system, allowing the fungus to call your penis home. Well, they wanted to stick a camera down into my stomach and I said F that, got online to find the treatment for HP Virus and have been taking Clarithromycin, Metronidazole and Omeprazole since I started the cream. If indeed I had the HP Virus, that was what allowed the yeast to return OR I was just using the wrong cream. I say try the cream and if it comes back get checked to see if something is affecting your immune system.

Hope this helped someone as I went through a great deal of suffering and embarrassment this past 6 months and saw online many people were going through the same thing, Now gentleman, onward to fixing your penises!