Hi, I have a yeast infection on my penis and I have a loss of sensation, it started in the foreskin but now the penis head is numb and ejaculation gives me no pleasure anymore,

The doctor said it could get worse before it gets better? 

I have cream and I'm going to start trying to change my diet to get ride of the yeast.

BUT WHEN THE YEAST IS GONE WILL I REGAIN FULL SENSITIVITY (like it used to be before the infection)???

Hi Light,

There is no reason to not expect a full recovery.  It may take some time but a yeast infection generally does not cause lasting nerve damage.

Give it some time.  Good luck.

Thanks for replying,

my penis head has regained some feeling and when i touch it, it feels like it used too.

After a month of the doctor telling me to give it time and to use some silly cream which did nothing, I took matters into my own hands and went on a candida diet, also using probiotics to help kill the yeast :)

Next up my penile skin and lips lol :)

Hey Light! I am having the same issue. It started out first with contact dermatitis and then progressed to a yeast infection (at least that is what the doctor said) where foreskin and genital area became infected. After using a generic monistat cream I also notice a decrease in sensitivity as well as numbness. I am going to see a dermatologist to find out if I actually have yeast infection or if it is something else that is causing the numbness as well as waxy/dry feeling on the forskin as well as the penis head. Hopefully it will clear up and I will regain the sensitivity I once had before this all started, but I will find out in a week or so.

Try using a penis health creme that contains acetyl L carnitine.  This is an amino acid that has been proven to enhance penis sensitivity.  I have had issues with numbness in the past and this creme really helps.  Good luck.  

Hey Light, I stumbled upon your post after having been doing a great deal of research online about genital numbness. I'm experiencing that myself and wondered how you are doing now? Did the yeast infection go away and your regular feeling down there return? Thanks..