a few weeks ago i noticed little bumps that were forming around the nob which has latly became bigger and red which is on my nob and inside fore skin it burns when touching or having sex. I have also noticed little like goose bumps which are all around my testicals and outside on penis. so what is this and how do i stop this from spreading? is it a STD & could my Girlfriend have it? Please Send Back ASAP Thanks

It would be best if you saw a doctor asap and avoid having sex with your girlfriend until you figure out what these are. You may want to talk to your girlfriend and ask her if she has similar or other symptoms.
What are the bumps like? Do they look like pimples, rash bumps, open sores, blisters? Description is important due to proper understanding of the problem.
Although some bumps are normal on penises and testicles, the pain and burning during sex and under the foreskin is nor normal and you should have it evaluated.
Redness and swelling in the penile area usually occurs due to yeast infection but I am not sure if yeast infection would cause such burning. Your penile skin could be irritated though from different lubricants, condoms, etc
If the bumps look like blisters or open sores, then they could be genital herpes, human papiloma virus and even syphilis.
Honestly, it could be many things. It could be something totally harmless or slight infection but it could also be an STD. Doctor’s visit is inevitable.