Yesterday the underside of my foreskin was very itchy and red, this morning I woke and it was very sensitive to touch and much more red around the whole thing, including a few spots on the head of my penis but the spots on the head are NOT itchy or sensitive. There was also some white fluid, but it wasn't like smegma or semen. After showering and cleaning up the itching stopped, but the redness and sensitivity is still there and it seems to keep getting moist and sticky around the rash parts. I'm assuming if I don't keep washing it, it'll get like it was this morning with the fluid all over.

I am 19 and keep myself very clean. It's not an STI because I am a virgin. Everything I've read points to a yeast infection.....

I am unable to go to the doctor until about a weeks time, so has anyone experienced this and able to give suggestions on how to cure or at least ease this? I've read there are a lot of home remedies and health store products for yeast infections but I'm not sure which one is the best and most safe. The main concern at the moment is stopping the discharge, because it kinda smells and I can't keep washing myself every couple of hours.

Hope someone can help, it's rather uncomfortable and embarrassing!

Hi Gru,

You say "discharge."  Is it coming out of the urethra or is it just something you notice under the foreskin.  It's important!

If it is discharge out of the urethra, you need to see your doctor.  You have an infection.

If it is under the foreskin, it very well may be a yeast infection.  You can try an over the counter product, such as Monistat.  If it doesn't resolve see your doctor though.

I would suggest you start using a penis health creme that contains Vitamin A every day.  A similar thing happened to me not too long ago.  I thought it was a yeast infection but turns out I just had a bacterial infection.  As you know, foreskins trap a ton of bacteria and it is impossible to get it all out every day.  This creme helps because Vitamin A is naturally anti-bacterial and kills a lot of the leftover bacteria after washing.  These cremes are easy to use and totally work.  Hope this helps.