recently ive been sexually active and well after sex it hurts when i go to the toilet wee and occassionally smells and also i have been experiencing yellow discharge

hi i have just seen the problem you have posted do u you whats wrong with you cos i have the same problem, apart from the yellow disscharge but it hurts when i wee... does any1 know i know its bit daft commin on here n asking but i really dont wanna go to gp

vanessa

hey,
iv also had the same problem apart from the discharge and went to the doctors, i had to give a urine sample and they did a test there and then.

it turns out i hav a urine infection, theyv given me antibiotics and say it should be clearded up within the next 3 days!

they also said that it can sometimes be brought on from sex and is very common in women which could be why weve got it.

so dont be embarrisid, go to the doctor!

hope that helps! x x x

i have the same problem, and it hurts so much when i wee!! what are the antibiotics called? and do you have to take them to get rid of the infection?? or will it just pass?

You can just drink loads a Cranberry juice to help it clear up naturally, but this does take a while longer, and it can come back quicker that way.
I've have this before a few times - the first time I didn't do anything about it and it passed eventually, but then came back really bad. I went to the Dr's they gave me the antibiotics and advised about the C.J, and since then if it comes back I just drink C.J and it goes away in a week or so :-)
(It's still best to see a Dr. but if you really do have proper issues, then the C.J. is an option...)

Hope that helps! :-)

i don't know what it is. but its only just come up. when im wee'ing its seriously hurting. it started to make me cry it's that bad. i am sexually active but i have been with my boyfriend too long for it to be any disease and i have been tested. someone's told me it could just be serious cystitis? im a bit scared. but tooo scared to go to the doctor? can anyone help. 8-|

For those who are sexually active, who do not use protection I would get yourself checked out. Most penile/vaginal discharges come from STDs or bacterial infections i.e. vaginosis. However, you can also get painful uriniation from a UTI (urinary tract infection) usually no discharge. I would only use cranberry juice if you have confirmed your diagnoses for a UTI.

i have it too apart from discharge i had sex last saturday and then on the monday i just got really bad stomach pains and kept needing the toilet, now it is friday and i still have it and i have been taking antibiotics, all that happens is i go for a wee and i will finish weeing and i will feel like i still need one then i will get a shooting pain in my vagina and it is now getting to the point were i cant hold a wee in so if i am not near a toilet im boogerd really, and i am at that point the pain is that bad i am crying everytime i go to the toilet, i am a full time college student and it isnt very good when i need a wee in a lesson :/ please someone give me some advice!

i have the smae problem but have been tested for eveyr STD help me

I have always had problems with UTI and I usually find that taking Cranberry Extract tablets helps a lot. I tried taking Antibiotics that my GP prescribed to me, It cleared up the problems, but they came back even worse.