last week/two weeks ago, i realised my urine has a smell i've never had before. i also have frequent urination after that. when i'm peeing, only a little urine came out and when no more urine, it feels like there still urine coming out but nothing. just now for the first time when i stand to go to the toilet, i felt pain on my lower abdomen and i felt liquid coming out which feels just like period. when i'm in the toilet, my panties have watery blood and blood flow out to my legs and they drip. even when i'm peeing, blood comes out, really alot. now my lower abdomen still hurts, so i'm drinking lots of plain water now. is it UTI? i'll go to the clinic tmr

Please go get help this is not normal and its serious you shouldn't be peeing blood, you NEED help!!!!!!

thanks for the concern :)
i'm okay. just uncomplicated uti and that was my period. went to the doctor alrdy, feeling better now.

It could be a UTI. The same thing happened to me last year, I was peeing blood and it hurt really bad! Just stay calm and definitely go to the doctor so they can give you medicine. Drink cranberry juice or if you don't like that then take cranberry pills (thats what i did since i dont like the juice).

thanks for the advice ! :)