Hi. I am a 15 yr old female, and I HATE illness and am terrified of hospitals. Last week, I got home from school and had to wee - but when I did, very little came out, and I still had the sensation that I needed to go. I was concerned, but this went away after a day or so. A week later, I woke up at 5:45 am from fitfull dreams with an urge to wee, and when I tried, I was greeted again with precious few drops and the incredibly uncomfortable pressure on my bladder. I finally informed my mom of this today, since I hadn't expected it to come back. Now, it seems there is a tiny bit of blood in my urine! I also feel just a little bit gassy, but not very much. Please help!! I wondered if it might be dehydration, at first, but now I'm really scared. My mom is calling the doctors to ask about these symptoms, she thinks I have a UTI. Also, I am NOT sexually active - nothing has ever been stuck up there!
What should I do?? What do you think it is? ):

hun i had the SAME THING, u just have an urine infection, u need to go to the doctors and get some antibiotics to clear it up, dont leave it as it will get worse ! x