hi i wonder if anyone can help afta a couple of days after sex i experienced burning sensations and constantly needing the toilet, i thought this was due to the sex but then a day or so after it became nt a stinging feel it was more of a hard hitting pain just as i finished my wee also with a lower back pain and stomach pain, constantly bloated! can anyone help??? please very worried

Sounds just like what i suffer from love, cystitis!! its awful at the time but not too much to worry about, its an infection of the bladder that can be caused by a few things - sex being one of them. I am a regular sufferer, put your feet up drink lots and lots of water and pure cranberry juice and within 24 - 36 hours you should start to feel a little better! you need to flush it out of your bladder so when i say lots of water i mean lots! try and drink a pint of water straight off then take another pint to bed with you and sip it constantly - drink a good few pints and you should be ok! on the other hand if you start to suffer alot from it talk to your docs and they can give you antibiotics for it :-) hope it helps

This is a urinary tract infection. It can be from intercourse, for sure. You need to take antibiotics and make sure you take the meds on time and FINISH them. I had a bad habit of forgetting and not finishing the meds that my UTI became chronic. Nothing would fight my UTI. Now, I have to take meds after every intercourse to prevent the UTI from returning.

DRs can also prescribe painkillers for you. It turns your urine bright orange or red, but it's worth it for the relief of the pain.