Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hi I have a hardish yellow spot on the upper left side of my genitals just about my testicles. Its been there for about 3 or 4 months and it doesn't appear to be getting any bigger and its not causing any pain. It looks like one of the hair follicles but is bigger mabe 3-5 mm. Anyone have any opinions on it, is it something I should get checked out by a doctor or can I fix myself with a cream from from a pharmicist. Any help would be much appreciated.


Hello there I am writing to you in order to share my experience and to give you some useful advice if I could. I saw that I got some testicle spot when I was in a bathroom. I was confused because I was not sexually active in that period and I had no idea how did I get it. according to this I saw a doctor who told me that my case is connected to puberty and it is not any sexually transmitted disease, so it can be your case probably, but in any case you should see a doctor