Hey, Im a 20 year old male,in a relationship with my first parnter(i am also her first partner) and recently i have noticed that i have a lump on my scrotum. To be clear, this isnt attached to a testicle or anything, Just on the skin of my scrotum. I have tiny white dots/lumps elsewhere on my scrotum, which I have been assured is normal. One of these tiny dots was bigger than the rest, so i squeezed it and a white substance came out and it went away. However a few days ago where i had squeezed the small white dot, a large-ish bump appeared. It was slightly red and i assumed whatever i had squeezed before had became inflamed/turned into a spot or something...
So, i squeezed it too, and it burst, emitting puss and then a little bit of blood/clear liquid ( which, as far as spots ive had on my face are concerned, spots do.) This was yesterday.
However, It still hasnt gone away, and now it leaks a clear liquid at the slightest touch. Plus there is a small hardish line which leads away from it towards my groin, under the skin. im not sure if this line originates from the swelling, but I just wanted to know what to do/What it is etc.
There isnt any pain or anything, its just making me worried.
Any thoughts?

Hi there, I am writing to you because I completely agree that this problem is very special. Four days ago I have noticed some testicle spots, when i had a shower early in the morning. I did not have any idea how did I get it and I decided to talk to my girlfriend. She was very confused about my problem because she is completely healthy, because she tested everything two weeks ago. I talked to my friend too and each of us think that I should see some doctor who can give me some creme or therapy according to my case.

43 Yr old male.. Married15 yrs to my first and only partner..exact same symptoms. only the little hard tube goes across the shaft of my penis, right above where the scrotum connects..

i have the exact same problem as you. Did it end up going away or what happened?

First, don't pick at them any more.

You're only opening wounds in the skin, which will either become infected, or leave a small scar.

Many hair follicles will plug with dirt or sweat, and not emit a puss or white. It's basically acne, but you need not do anything but keep the area clean. Wash it, powder it if you must, but don't keep trying to pop them.

If the area continues to have problems, go see a urologist or a dermatologist. Call first, and ask them which you should see. Perhaps your family doctor should be consulted first.

I had the same thing. I first got these spots around 7 years ago. When I first noticed them I realized one was a LOT bigger than the others, so I squeezed it like you did (I thought it was an actual spot) and lots of the puss came out.

The next day it was still there, so I squeezed it again and it litterly popped. Anyway, I regularly check it to make sure it hasn't gotten bigger, and the puss tends to be slightly pushing out, so I do squeeze it enough to get out the immediate puss, but then I leave it alone.

Right so a few days ago I was having a shower, while washing my scrotum I realised it had gotten Bigger. It was very sore and red, and it was maybe 2 1/2 times the length it originally was.

It is tender to touch and I can't see any hole/cut in it so I can only presume is a spot under my skin. Luckily it is just on my skin, and not touching any of my testicles.

I will stop squeezing it now as Kirk said, but has anyone else had the exact same problem as me? It is literally like a spot with no head.

Thanks.

i only have one spot and it is hars just before the shaft of my penis it looks a little white and red
what should i do?

I had the same thing. Only I tried popping it one more time then you did. Now the tender spot on the surface of the scrotum is about the size of a nickel. And what i can only describe as the "root" is like 2 inches long and is funnel shapped, decending from the scrotum surface. This is by far the larges bump i have ever had in my scrotum and am very worried about it.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

I have had issues with staff infections recently, and am putting off a call to the doctor incase this is going to clear up. And by the way, I have had this for 3 days. It was a small white bump on the surface of the scrotum before that as described above.

Did you ever find out what this was?

I am amazed how many men have this problem, i have the same thing, like domes on the skin, not touching the testicles or anything, i havent seen my doctor as i am a bit embarased, but hopefully its normal. Does it ever go away?

Hi, im 15 ive had relatively the same symptoms! (taking in mind no sexual partners)
The small lump was the size or a metal ball baring and right at the base of my penis it looks like one of the hair folical holes but is larger and much more prominant!
As i squeezed whitey/yellow cream stuff came out the after wiping that away small amount of blood came out after squeezing it.
Earlier i today i masturbated an didn't notice it and also showered and didn't notice it!
Im not worried but don't really want to go to the doctors or even show my mum (lol)

im 17 and i have a hard line/tube on my shaft going right down the middle all the way to my rectum, i have squeezed the pus out of the tube and it keeps coming back. Also, lately i noticed under neath right before my rectum, inside the tube is a hard lump about the size of a bean, im completely worried cuz it seems like its getting worse, i have no clue what it is and done tons of research, but yet i havent come across one disease/disorder that is even close to it, im waiting for my doc to call back for an appointement

So what did your Dr. Sayyy????

What did he say???

Major problems wrote:

I am also having the same problem except that the thing on my penis and balls is large and lumps it looks like a coli flower and its very painful sometimes green puss and blood comes out. my penis is also shrinking and slowly becoming hard to see amongst all the lumps sometime I urinate green liquid and cant get erection. Please help me im afraid I have stopped sleeping with prostitutes because I was a sex addict my wife doesnt love me anymore is it too late to get a sex change I don't want to be a man anymore PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!

that made me lol