i have a cyst on my right testicle,ive now noticed a small spot between my testicle and the cyst??

Hi Paul, when you say that you have a cyst on your testicle, is it inside your testicular sac or on the outside? If you have a spot, what do you exactly mean by a spot? I would like to help you but I am not totally clear on what it is you are talking about. Let me know when you have a moment. Thanks!

Hello everyone yes I agree with you that this problem is very uncomfortable and people with this problem can be very worried. I was actually very worried too, when I saw some testicle spots lats year when I was in a toilet. I was confused because even though that I usually have protected sex I had unprotected sex two times. According to this I visited a doctor who gave me good therapy and my problem was resolved in few weeks. According to your case i think it is not a cancer and it is not probably anything dangerous but you should see a doctor.