I'm in college, yet I have had these bumps on my scrotum since I hit puberty. I always thought they were from sweat. A lot of times, ill scratch a whole bunch and the bumps get bigger, and look like they are full of white puss, but you cannot squeeze it out or anything. I have always wondered what they are, and it scares me when I get intimate with a girl whether or not shes gonna notice all of the little bumps. They are not any hair follicles on them, or hair growing out, and are not on the shaft. Just the scrotum. Any ideas what they are or how to get rid of them?

dude ive had the same thing and im 13 but is it like alot of them? my mom says its the roots of my pubics growing and thats what a scrodom looks like its at my shaft and scrodom anything?

hi, same thing i am 14 and i have had these whitehead spots for about a year and started puberty from about 11-12 , the spots are exactly like the ones you get on your head but some of them wont burst! they are annoying and i get worried about them as well, there are some haires growing from the middle of them but thats like 40 out of 100 (for example) and i have some leading up to the penis as well. any help would be great.

sounds like it could be fordyce's spots. Check them out on google images or something. They're completely natural and very common.

JUST to let everybody know, i noticed these bumps on the middle of my FIRST intamite relationship and was scared sh*tless for awhile, i thought i had herpes and i was TERRIFIED however they are just fordyce's spots, and COMPLETELY natural. look them up online.

The name of the condition is Fordyce's spot. Google images to see pictures. It is extremely common and harmless.

Fordyce's spots[1] are small, painless, raised, pale, red or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the scrotum, shaft of the penis or on the labia, as well as the inner surface (retromolar mucosa) and vermilion border of the lips of the face. They are common in men and women of all ages. They are named after an American dermatologist, John Addison Fordyce.[2] On the head of the penis, they are called Tyson's glands,[3] not to be confused with Hirsuties papillaris genitalis.[4]

The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland: normally, sebaceous glands are only found in association with a hair follicle. They are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They aren't infectious and are a natural occurrence on the body. Men sometimes consult with a dermatologist because they are worried they may have a sexually transmitted disease (especially genital warts) or some form of cancer, but this is not the case.[5]

Is there a way to get rid of these bumps?

You will need to see your doctor and they can prescribe:  Clotrimazole USP 1%.  This will clear up all the bums in about 15 days.

Man, I have them too. Idek what it is. I'm 13