this was the first time i actually got something out while masterbating besides urine or pre-cum, but the cum turned out to be yellowish-green..is this an infection?..im 12 years old. please help :$

Hi! All women have some vaginal discharge. Normal discharge may appear clear, cloudy white, and/or yellowish when dry on clothing. It may also contain white flecks and at times may be thin and stringy. Any changes in color or amount of discharge may be a sign of a vaginal infection. Vaginal infections are very common; most women will experience some form of a vaginal infection in their lifetime. You'll find more information here
https://www.steadyhealth.com/What_can_cause_thick_yellowish_discharge__t53872.html

i said out the PENIS!

my god! your pregant!

Oh, I'm sorry. Yes, you wrote it in the subject. Semen color and consistency can vary based on factors such as age, diet and frequency of ejaculation. However, yellowish-green semen may indicate a prostate infection. Semen is normally a whitish, cloudy fluid. It's usually quite thick just after ejaculation but liquefies about 20 to 30 minutes later.

if you want to be taken seriously, get your facts right, discharge is what girls call it, correct termonology can make a worlds difference ;-)

my my, april, your know lot about penis's experience perhaps? :P

Yes Dude, experience it is, and I did some reading. Reading is good for you, you could try it too sometime. There's nothing wrong with knowing things about your body. I'm just trying to help here, you should try that too. We should save those useless comments for Small talk topics. ;-)

I had this when I was sick.

zomg, that dude is now brang to you by next-g elite! haha yyaay! anyways, the best person to ask about these things is a doctor ;-) asking jerks like me will just get a smart-arse remark :-P but im guessing, that whatever you were sick with had an effect on what happened. good luck mate