? I received an advertisement from Metzger Pineapple Products. The claim is Joann Metzger developed a weight loss product from unripe pineapple enzymes. This Dr. Kyle Jones backs up her claims. There is a toll free phone number of 1-888-573-2929, and the product is ordered from Metzger Pineapple Products, 204 37th Avenue North, Unit #428, St. Petersburg, FL 33704-1416. I want to know if anyone out there has heard of this Product called Pineapple Super Fat-Melter Tablets. Is this another weight loss scam product? I have not ordered this, but it says there is a money back guarantee if product is returned by insured mail. Thanks Bye, Cindyj

I also received the ad in the mail for the weight loss product from Metzger Pineapple Products. A housewife developed it. I was skeptical too, but I actually ordered it yesterday, because I really want to try it and see if it really works as they say. I hope it does. Good luck.

I too have recently received this information. It appears too good to be true. If you look at the photos of the testimonials many of them look years younger and their clothing styles appear to be from years past; perhaps the photos are from their more youthful, thinner days. In particular look at Beverly T Illinois, Theresa R Arizona, Marcia B South Carolina. I would be interested to hear from any one who tries it.

I too received the mailer on the Pineapple Super fat melter tablets.....would love to know if any one has heard of it or if it worked for them.

I, too, got the same advertisement in the mail today. This message board is THE ONLY information I could find about this woman or this product. To the woman who DID order these tablets, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, post about your success (or lack thereof). It would truly benefit all the rest of us who are also curious. I do hope it works even half as well as advertised. (PS. What happened to false advertising being against the law?) Best of luck to everyone.

I received the same information in my mail last week. I am very curious about it and if it works before I order. Please, if you have tried the product and it worked for you share the good news so I can order for myself. Thanks!

I received my order today. I'll let you know what happens by next Tuesday. Stay Tuned!!! :-)

I started taking the pineapple pills on Sunday. This is Wednesday and I haven't noticed any loss yet. I phoned customer service to verify how long I had to see results and if not to get my money back. They assured me it takes a little while to get it working in your system and not to give up after a week. They said it comes with a lifetime guarantee so I can use all the bottles up and still get my money back. So, I'll give it two weeks and let everyone know how it goes. They claim it has an 86% success rate from those who purchase it and most of those who don't have success give up too quickly without giving it a chance. I sure hope they are right!

This is my 2nd day on the Pineapple Super Fat Melter. I did notice that I am not as hungry as usual between meals. Could just be in my head... but my tummy isn't growling. More at the end of the week.... Stay tuned.

Doesn't anyone know how to search out information. I typed in "benefits from un-ripe pineapple" and came up with a 5 page article all about pineapples. Talks about history, recipes, health issues etc. What I find most interesting is that the article says is that the bromelain enzyme in "fresh" pineapple will gause gelatins to fail to firm up. This "Super Fat-Melter" uses unripe pineapple. This same article I came across in my simple research also states that "unripe pineapple is inedible, and that it is poisonous, causing throat irritations and severe vomiting and diahhrea." Good Luck to those of you who are taking the product. I through everything I received about "Pineapple Super Fat-Melter Tablets" in the trash. ww

Hello - I just ordered the Pineapple Fat-Melter Tablets a few minutes ago. I will write back to let everyone know how I did. The man promised me he had lots of satisfied customers and re-orders. No side effects for high blood pressure or diabetes - like me, nor does this product cause diarrhea. Wonder where it all goes. Anyhow, I have tried everything - here is one more. I will let you know. Good luck.
7/6/07 order date - he said it will take 6 days to get to me.

we are looking at it.

I got the same advertisment and want to know if any one has tried it and if it has been successful for them.

Unfortunatley....Im learning time and again....IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I would love for this product to work, but I cant find any legitimate info. to back up the claims of Metzger.

Well, before I spent $120 on the pills and postage, wanted to find out more about the company. Called the Better Business Bureau, they haven't registered with them in St. Petersburg, FL. They have no phone listing in FL or the USA with the name of Metzger Pineapple Products. The phone number listed in their information is out of New York and they handle phone calls and orders for many companies. The mailing address they give at 204 37th Ave North Unit #428, St. Petersburg, FL is actually a mail drop box at a UPS store located there.

As much as I want this to be legit and be a working product, it is just screaming scam to me. so I can't order this stuff. For those of you who did order this stuff. I pray it worked for you and you aren't just out your money.

Kristin