I HAVE A MALE FRIEND WHO HAS HAD CONSTANT HOTNESS INSIDE HIS BODY AROUND THE WAISTLINE/STOMACH. HE HAS HAD MRI'S AND CSCANS AND FOUND NOTHING. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS MS BUT TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE. PLEASE HELP ME TO HELP HIM!

Hello, I also (female) have these symptoms, but I still dont know what it is from. It is possible that the test for MS could have been a flase negative, though. That is what I'm thinking, but the doctors haven't gotten that far. Any answers for your friend yet?

This heat generally comes from eating foods that make the interinal/core tempture of the body very hot. Indian grocery stories sell a bag of seeds that when mixed with water expand and almost look like little eyeballs. Not to worry its only seeds and addiding water hydriates the seed thus the effect. Usally this seed people drink in summer, mixed with a sweet red syrup to improve the taste, seeds are designed to cool the body down. Anyone drinking having 2 or 3 glasses full of the the seed will feel cooling effect of the core temp. It really works!! Sorry can't remember the name of the seed but Indians call it thou-ak-ma-lung.
Not American indias but eastern indians. Oh just to let you know my heat use to be so bad I'd put cold cloths on my feet and the cloths would be burning hot until I tried this. Also my feet use to feel like they were on fire.

STACIE8692 wrote:

Stacie, my mom has the same symptoms and the doctors have not idea what it is! she also has gone many many test and has seen many doctors. did you find out anything from your friend?

thanks

I myself get these symptoms. Around the Lower back and stomach, like a hot flush that can spread to my entire back and shoulders depending on how I am sitting.

This usually happens whenever I eat spicy or fatty/salty foods, and passes shortly after. While it can be uncomfortable, makes me slightly sweaty and ups my heart rate a little. Simply opening a window and cooling off helps a great deal.

i've never had any major problems besides that. Though maybe a diet change is in order.

Yes this is exactly what u need to do, and seeds are called as Khas-Khas in Hindi and Poppy Seeds in English buy them from an Indian store; soak in water and drink or grind them mix with lots of water some milk + pinch of black pepper and drink.

Guest wrote:

Hi. Just wanted to drop some knowledge about those seeds. Not to knock anyone's suggestion,
but you may want to reconsider if you get drug tests done. Those Khas-Khas seeds (known
in english as poppy seeds) ARE probably good for pain relief, but unlike a lot of "natural"
home remedies, are not totaly worry free. Poppy seeds (also used in some foods)
are from the poppy flower...which is used to make a drug known as heroin.
It would be a lot better for your sence of freedom to just go to a doctor. If you want
that type of pain relief, maybe you'll get "lucky" and get prescribed methadone or something.
If ya still want to try the seeds...just be careful and keep out of certain situations
that might cause you to end up getting a drug test.
Hope this info. helped someone. :-)

hi,

just wanted to say that Khus-Khus (Poppy seeds) are not the same as the seeds the first person suggested. The cooling seeds are known to Indian people as Takmuria seeds. Sorry but I do not know the English name for it.

maybe its the Dan-Tien area, and they have alot of CHI... which is a good thing

Hello, I also have been facing this same thing. It's a very scary sensation that is not very promising of life when it happens. I was at the video store and all of a sudden I got a little dizzy and my body started heating up our of nowhere. I've been to doctors and they can't come up with anything to explain this problem. I'm 36 and I've had the same conditions as your discribing now. I've been to the emergency room many time because of this condition and with many test done over and over again with no success in finding the problem. It all started with a little dizziness and tingling in my neck and it shoots down my spine into my legs. My low waist line start to heat up and my arms and shoulders have this tingling burning feeling. I sometimes get a metalic taste in my mouth and sometimes into foam but not much. This just happened to me today December 14, 2009 at 3:30 PM Eastern Time, I haven't had it in about a year and a half and out of nowhere it came today again. In the past it sometimes gets so bad that my whole body starts to heat up inside, I know for a fact this is not anxiety in any way shape or form because I'm not in any state of panic when it happens. You see the doctor's I've been to are puzzled by my condition so they quickly give it a name to ease there concience and to make you feel they found the problem and they call it anxiety, not so. This condition I feel has to be address and I wish it was brought up in the show Doctor's. I'm going to write them a letter and see if they respond. Until then I truly wish you guys the best and when I find out what's happening to us I will let you guys know, okay. Feel free to write to me and share anymore information, I'm willing to talk to you guys. God bless you and know our Lord is an AWESOME GOD.

James

Hello All! I just thought I'd suggest you search for a naturopath practitioner that does "Live Blood Analysis". The first appointment is not cheap (here in Australia anyway) but I believe the machines for it are manufactured in the USA so shouldn't be a problem finding someone that offers this service. It is truely amazing. Good Luck - would love to hear how you go :O)

most likely it ms

Guest wrote:

Can i ask you? is your friend a Christian? i too get these feelings of warm rushing my body! I can give you an answer wether you two believe me is another story.

I was reading through this with a similar complaint, but did not see a response to this comment. Can you please tell me what in the world Christianity has to do with this... ?

um hi.. my name is jeremy im 16 years old and have been having a heat like feeling in my stomach and chest.. but its like it moves around.. i recently started having panic attacks.. could that have anything to do with it?

Hi, The guest that signed James is describing EXACTLY what has been happening to me for about 4-days now. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said he never heard of such an isolated heat sensation. Geez....it is almost constant. I will be getting an MRI soon and he suggested physical therapy also...that my muscles are tight. Any answers at all from anyone here?? I see some of you posted over a year ago, what is happening now.?

Karen