awhile ago i was diagnosed with chlamydia and was given zithromax...i had the same symptoms as you all have said....tho i was told no sexual intercourse for 7 days after i had taken zithromax....i had masterbated...the symptoms went away but i am not entirely sure if the chlamydia became silent chlamydia...any help?

Zithromax is an antibiotic that fights the bacteria in your body. There are several infections that you can treat with Zithromax, like respiratory infection, pneumonia, middle ear infection, strep throat and sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia. I not really sure how can you test on your own that your Chlamydia is still present in your body. The only thing that comes to my mind is test at the hospital, which will tell you precisely if you have this issue any longer. I don’t think that masturbation could affect the treatment in any matter but you should have stopped this as well. Are you taking this medication still? I hope that you are free from chlamydia for good.