Hello. I am a mother of a lovely daughter that is ten years old. I am concerned for her. She is always moving stuff around the house, she sorts her bedroom geometrically correct (I hope you get what I mean), when she does something with one hand, she does it with the other, etc. Does my daughter have OCD?

To be sincere. That does in fact sound like a symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder. But the clean room could be just a clean room, and those could be ticks. In any case it is not good, but better ticks than OCD, right. You should check this with a health care provider. That is the only way you will know really for sure.

Hallo,
Over compulsive disorder is in fact an anxiety disorder where as you already noticed people repeat thought, feeling sensations and they like that everything is in the way they tend to be. She is a bit young to have this condition. As much as I know people don’t get this before they enter in their thirties. Have you considered consulting a doctor to check her out and see if she has this condition? I think that this can be treated with therapy so you might consider this as an option. Also there are some medications that can help as well. I hope this helped you a bit and that your daughter won’t have this for long time.