Sometimes I feel that I have failed my child as a parent. He is 24 years old now and he has been diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder more then 5 years ago. His life quality is very poor from that time. I do not know the cause; it just gradually formed and showed up when he was just finishing high school. Perhaps it was my fault, perhaps not, but I need to know, what are best medications for OCD?

Well for a long time there has been a debate among psychiatrists, what could be the best treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder? Today, they talk of behavior therapy as necessary for treating this condition. In this method, patient must face his fears and anxieties in an attempt to abolish them. This should also reduce their obsessive thoughts. Of course, you need to use medicaments such as clomipramine and combine it with therapy.