Getting root canal treatment when you have decayed teeth is understandable but what about when you just want to get a crown or replace a missing tooth? We lay out if root canal treatment is actually necessary before getting a crown or a bridge.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Should Folks With Misaligned Or Crowded Teeth, Braces Or Dental Bridges Know About Gum Disease?
- Is Sharp Or Dull Pain When Chewing or Sensitivity To Cold or Hot Temperatures A Sign Of Gum Disease?
- My Partial Dentures No Longer Fit And My Teeth Have Moved Apart: Do I Have Gum Disease?
- 24 Groups Of Medications That Can Cause Gum disease (Periodontitis)
- Warning To Prevent The Spread Of Gum Disease (Periodontitis), Don't Ignore Receding Gums!