There has been some recent controversy about the need for flossing as a regular part of the oral hygiene. Is it something that works as advertised or are dentists having second thoughts? Is there enough evidence about its role in preventing gum disease?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Can Diabetes Affect Your Teeth And Cause Gum Disease?
- What Do Throat Problems With A Gag Reflex Mean?
- Preventing Periodontal Disease: 5 Ways To Stop Gum Disease
- 6 Natural Remedies For Gum Disease That Really Work
- Non-Surgical Treatments For Gum Disease: Professional Dental Cleaning, Scaling, And Root Planning