Gum disease is the most common cause of tooth loss in adults. Losing the teeth was at one time considered inevitable and a part of the aging process but we know now that is not true. Here is how tooth loss due to gum disease can be prevented.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Gum Disease Surgery: Flap Surgery, Bone And Soft Tissue Grafts, Tissue Regeneration And Bone Surgery
- Gum Disease Treatment: Surgical And Non-Surgical Options
- What Is Gum Disease And What Causes It?
- Bleeding Gums Treatment: 7 Reasons My Gums Bleed And What Can I Do About It?
- What Can Cause Severely Dry, Cracked And Swollen Fingers?