Just a week ago, I had my bottom wisdom teeth removed. I am still feeling sore from the surgery, but managable pain. Just yesterday I started to feel intense chest pain. I did take Lortabs for the first couple of days, but since then only iproprofen. I feel the pain is in my esophagus. At first I thought it may be heart burn, but once giving a family member my description, it was quickly ruled out. I don't have trouble swallowing, but get intense tightness then pain. It feels like food is caught in my esophagus or i'm full of wind?? I haven't eaten much as i can't chew well. I usually let the food dissolve in my mouth, and then swallow. Maybe because not being able to chew my food much at all is causing strain on my esophagus when swallowing?

I have the same problem. Just got my bottom Wizdoms removed. I threw up some, and Im thinking maybe the acid did some damage.

That answer did not help me whatsoever