Fatigue can be very difficult to diagnose or treat because it can have so many causes. Something that can actually be measured and tested for is globulin levels. See how the deficiency of this protein in our body can cause fatigue.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Diabetes Tests And Diagnosis: What To Expect During Your Medical And Physical Examinations?
- Diabetes And Genetics: Are There Genetic Risk Factors For Developing Diabetes?
- Gastroparesis (Delayed Gastric Emptying) And Diabetes Type 2: Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis: What's The Impact Of Ketones In Diabetes?
- Hepatitis E Overview: Symptoms, Diagnosis, And Treatment