With some research showing that endometriosis patients have higher rates of thyroid dysfunction, concretely autoimmune thyroid disease, do you need to be on the lookout for symptoms?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Hypothyroidism and Diet: Could a Gluten and Casein Free Diet Help Your Underactive Thyroid?
- Exercise and Hypothyroidism: What type of workout should you do if you have an underactive thyroid?
- Home Treatment For Low Thyroid: What Essential Oils Are Good For Hypothyroidism?
- Hypothyroidism Diet Plan: Foods to Eat and Avoid with an Underactive Thyroid
- Hypothyroidism And Natural Treatments: Could Diet And Herbs Help Treat Your Underactive Thyroid?