I have had a lingering cough for about 6 weeks, stuffed and extremely runny nose for 5 weeks, fatigue, swollen glands that are painful, and now i am weezing with chest pain. When i take in a breath it feels like my lungs are crackling or vibrating. I'm an 18 yr old female. I don't know what is wrong with me, does anybody know?

You could have pneumonia or an upper respiratory infection. I suggest seeing a doctor immediately to get treated. These kinds of symptoms lingering for the amount of time it has is not good. You really want to get treated soon.

I got a chest x-ray that doesn't show anything. However, I forgot to mention that my ears are clogged up, mostly on the left side. Could this mean anything? Other symptoms are unchanged.

Well, that signifies an infection of some kind. You may have a viral infection that just won't go away. If you've seen a doctor and there's nothing, then I suppose that's all you can do. However, take really good care of yourself. Drink a lot of filtered water, take NATURAL vitamin C (fruit, etc.), get rest when your body says you need it, etc.