I am a 29 year old female with no previous health issues. For the past year and a half I have been experiencing horrible chest pains and palpitations. Along with these two very scary and annoying symptoms I have numbness and tingling in my arms and legs, numb lips and tongue, and have lost 25 pounds. I have seen the doctor numerous times had all the bloodwork, MRI of the spine, neck and brain, 2 weeks worth of a holter monitor for my heart, EKG, Chest Xrays, etc. Everything has come back normal but my symptoms still continue. 
I dont know what else to do. I have tried herbal remedies like Valerian Root to keep calm, increasing my vitamin intake, plus prescription medications for anxiety/panic attacks. The only thing that has helped the symptoms weaken is xanax which i dont like to take. Does anybody have any idea what else this could be. The doctor even said he was confused and wasnt exactly sure but tried to mask it with diagnosing me with GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). 
I have 2 small children and cant have these symptoms effecting my daily routine. I have constant pain and numbness and tingling. The worse of the symptoms usually hit me at night or right after any physical labor. PLEASE HELP.

I have these same pains, also 28 and with young children. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Maybe some research in that mayvhelp? Also check out webmd . com May help with some questions there too?

Along with the pains do you also get palpitations and panic attacks. Thank you for your reply this is very frustrating.

I do not get panic attacks because I am so used to it. Atleast that's what I assume..

Hi im 26 ive had these chest pains and throat problems sense i was 19.i waited till i was 22 to go get checked out i went through 7months of tests tons of blood drawn from me it use to be really scary at times now i just take the pain but i think that the klonopins i take just mask something else and they might not figure out whats REALLY wrong

You might want to be tested for Lyme disease.  I had similar symptoms and was finally dignosed with Lyme after about nine months.