I have been hurting in the right side of my chest today right behind my right breast. It hurts when I breath in and feels relief when I exhale out. What could this be a symptom of? It also feels like if I were to burp real hard it might quit.

Thanks,
Margaret in Texas

I have the same problem. I can't figure it out. I have asthma so I'm assuming it's that, but other than that, I don't really know.

I have sickle cell disease and for the past 2 days my chest has been hurting in the same area i went to the hospital yesterday and had a couple of xray they said nothing was wrong but last time that happen i went back the next day and i had something wrong

today whenever i breathed in quite far i had stabbing pains in my back and found it hard to stand up, i do have asthma but it didnt seem like this was responsible, i dont know any other cause and am still finding it difficult to breathe in but wondering whether i need to get it seen to or not???

I had the same thing, but it was so bad it doubled me over to a point I was struggling to take a breath! All I could do was take multiple short breaths! After spending a night in the hospital the docs said everything was normal. After they had shot me up with morphine to take the pain away it was that bad. then took other precautions like nitro pills and a aspirin. They did a chest Xray and a Catscan in which I dye was injected into my system. After all that plus multiple samples for labwork. They still couldn't come up with a explanation because the Xrays came back clear. Best guess in my situation would be stress. As it was gone within a few hours. But still don't take any chances!