Can somebody tell me anything about sleep apnea disorder for that is what I am suspected to have lately-at least it is what my sis claims. The thing is no matter how long I sleep I am always tired and feel sleepy lately it even happens that I have trouble sleeping at my job so I wonder now if this is about sleep apnea disorder and how it is treated? Thanks!

I had the same problem-I was sleeping ok-at least it was what I thought but I was also constantly tired and sleepy so I got diagnosed with sleep apnea disorder. So this your condition is sleep apnea disorder related than you may go see a doc as soon as possible just to get the proper sleep apnea disorder treatment for if it is not treated it may lead to serious health condition such as hypertension and other cardiovascular problems but also it could make you even depressed and impotent also. Anyway having sleep apnea disorder means that while you sleep you stay out of breath and sometimes this breath lacking may even last longer than a minute and this is no good at all so I advice you try with CPAP machine with which you could control your sleep apnea disorder and it actually keeps your nasal ways clean while asleep so you could be breathing more effectively with using this CPAP machine.

It's when you have periods in your sleep wherein you stop breathing. Yes, it is very manageable. You can use CPAP... just go to your doctor first.

Hi dhaxelbarqs,
Have you had any experience with CPAP masks? Were you satisfied with them. If you have any experience it would be good if you share for rest of us.

Cheers.

Can you tell me what CPAP is? I am afraid I'm not familiar with the acronym and I am pretty sure that it's something that's important. Can you let me know?