Hi! A month ago doctor told me that I have Sarcoidosis which affect my lung. I don’t know anything about this disease. Can you tell me how to live with this disease? Sarcoidosis anyone? Please tell me what you know about this disease.

Hi! I want to help you because I also have Sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis involves inflammation that produces tiny lumps of cells in various organs in your body. There are some advices for you. You should take steps to stay healthy. Don't smoke. Avoid substances like dusts and chemicals that can harm your lungs. Be as active as you can but don't strain yourself. You also must take care abut your diet, eat healthy food. Joining a patient support group may help you adjust to living with sarcoidosis. Your doctor may be able to diagnose and treat your sarcoidosis, but diagnosis and treatment by a doctor who specializes in sarcoidosis is much better. Treatment for sarcoidosis depends on your symptoms and how severe they are, but you must follow doctor orders.