I have been having alot of trouble catching my breath and breathing when I get up and start to move around. I went to the doctor and my blood pressure is fine and he said it could be a panic attack caused from stress and put me on medication and that does not work. I do not have any pain anywhere but at times feel like I am going to pass out from lack of air. I was told to go and have my gall bladder check for gall stones as that a blockage could cause shortness of breath like I have been having. Could you please tell me if this is true? Could it be that I have gall stones and I have a blocking that is causeing my problem? Please help. Thank you

that sounds like allergy triggering asthma.

Hello there sunnie12u,

How do you know that the medication for the panic attack isn’t working? Did you decide not to take them just because first time it didn’t work? Panic attack can be quite stressful for your organism and sometimes pople are trying to find some other physical cause because they don’t want to deal with the real problems. I know all this because my sister has been suffering from panic attacks from quite some time and in the beginning she was refusing medications.

And medications aren’t enough! So after you do all the other tests that you feel like you should do try to talk with your doctor about panic attack therapy once more. Good luck and I hope you will be fine.

Go to the ER. I had the same symptoms, and I waited until I couldn't breath hardly at rest! I had pneumonia! I also had COPD. I was in the intensive care unit for a week! Don't delay!