Viagra works great to help patients with ED but when you also have some underlying problem like hypertension, all bets are off. Anti-hypertensive medication and Viagra can be a very dangerous combination so make sure you watch what you take!
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Supplement Your Sex Life with Propionyl-L-carnitine: Does it Treat Premature Ejaculation?
- L-arginine: Does this Natural Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction Really Help?
- What does penile discharge indicate?
- What Causes Bleeding During a Clitoral Orgasm
- What Causes Mucous in Your Anus With or Without Sexual Arousal