RlI'm 15 and have been masturbating since I was 13 but I don't know if I'm doing it right as I can never reach an orgasm. I usually rub my clit and I've recently started using an electric toothbrush to press against my clit an that feels amazing. My parents are always in the house and I have a little sister (10) who's always around so I have to masturbate in the bathroom usually. When they're all asleep I get a soft toy and hump it in bed while watching porn. About a week ago, my mum walked in on me maturbating and it was just as I squirted so she knew exactly what I was doing. I was so embarrassed, I haven't masturbated in ages. How can I masturbate more without my parents/sister catching me?

Health Guru
hi, the best times if your never alone in the house are when you take a bath/shower or after everyone has gone to bed if you don't share a room with your sister. Masturbation is nothing to be embarrassed about as its a natural way to achieve pleasure and also a good way to relieve stress and believe it or not but your mum probably does it as well.

First if all, my clit is very sensitive and I can barely touch it without it hurting so as you can tell I can't orgasm through that. I haven't masturbated in a while but I can only orgasm through penetration. DO NOT TRY TO BRAKE YOUR HYMEN IF IT IS NOT ALREADY BROKEN OR YOU WILL BLEED AND HURT YOURSELF WAIT TILL AFTER SEX IF YOU WANT TO TRY PENETRATION BUT STILL HAVE A HYMEN! I can not stress this enough, do not break your hymen. I think I wasn't born with one. It could have broken through sports too. If you don't wan anyone to see you do it in the shower. I finger or use obejects with the potentional of dildos. If you use your finger no one can prove you did anything. Put your finger or fingers up your vaginal opening and try to hit your g spot. It's spongy. Then make a come here motion. Almost always get orgasms.

To orgasm we need to feel comfortable, and maybe you just dont feel comfortable and feel rushed because your parents are home. I would do it when they arent home and use your imagination to get you turned on. I watch porn too when I masturbate, and that really helps. I like watching hot guys masturbate or couples having sex but you watch what turns you on.

I am still a vaginal virgin. I like porn too as it gives help for a quick rub, Electric toothbrush is fine. I wish you many strong orgasms!