About a week ago I masterbated and I had an ejactulation without the penis being erect. It was still soft when the semen came out. When it came out it felt like I had to pee. I didnt even feel like it was an orgasim, it just came out. This has never happen to me and I was wondering if I could have damaged something on the inside. I do not masterbate often and that was the 1st and only time that week. After that it felt a little weird for a few days, but I didn't have any pain. The foreskin did feel weird though. There was no discoloration or anything. Today it was hurting when I urinated. The skin has felt a lot softer has of late. I have very nervous and don't know what to do. I really don't feel comfortable going to a doctor about this. I am scared I damaged a vein or something on the inside. What do you think the problem is?

i think you are okay... because i also ejaculate with a flaccid penis when i masturbate with an odd technique and im 16.

That is not totally unusual and what previous poster has said is accurate. Being able to ejaculate without an erection is possible, although it is not that common. It is not a problem unless you are unable to ejaculate while erect, at which point that means that you will probably not be able to enjoy sex or something like that. Please keep us posted on if this happens again, okay?

im not sure why your penis would be soft and you ejactulate still, because this has never happend to me, but i have had the feeling of having to pee before afterwards. i think i may have been caused by something getting into your urethra, such as lotion before you came, but not really sure.

ask your parent, or dr. to check your prostrate, that is what restricts urine flow, and allows blood to build in the penis, causing erection. early detection may save you from more serious problems, later.

Men do not need an erection into order to have an orgasm and ejaculation and orgasm are 2 separate functions that often go together but do not have to. It is possible you had an ejaculation without an orgasm which accounts for the "strange" feeling. T

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

What technique do you use?

It is certainly possible. I have severe ED, due to the meds I take for my heart, but can have terrific orgasms and ejaculations with no erections either through masturbation or oral sex. It feels just as good as when I ejaculate with an erection using Viagra.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have done this FREQUENTLY

I am almost 70. I ejaculate with and without erection. My chinese lady can make it happen with her hand and mouth. The load is usually good. When I use trimix I can have intercourse for 20 to 40 minutes with a good ejaculation. If she plays and sucks while I rest she can get about 10 to 20 more mins of fine insertion time which we both enjoy emensely. I don't use pills to many side issues but once you are beyond sticking your member with a needle the erections are wonderful. Trimix you got to try it. Oh and get yourself a fine lady to help you out and in turn pleasing her makes it even better.

Health Guru
For the guys that don't fancy injecting trimix into the base of there penis it's also available it a two pack gel form you mix them squeeze into the urethra with a syringe and works on the same basis to give an erection.

I am unable to ejaculate while erect but can when I'm not and after I feel that a need to pee too. What should I do?

What is your technique it might be the same one i use.

Do u grind on the floor, cuz I do

Something happened to me, it was very weird, it had been 3 days since it happened and I'm having trouble having a erection, should I be worried ? Or it's just something temporary ?