Hello there. I am in dire need of some opinions. My cycle is around 30 days. I started my last normal period on Sept. 7. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 16th. I decided after a few minutes that I did not want to continue with it. He did not ejaculate. I was not worried until my period was late because I am normally quite regular. My period is now a week late and I am concerned that I might be pregnant. I took a test when I was 3 days late and it came back negative. I took another when I was 5 days late and got the same result. I have been under a lot of stress lately with school and horrible fights and a break up with my boyfriend. I'm afraid that being stressed out over wondering if I am pregnant could be causing my period to be even later. However, stress has never seemed to delay my period before. Additionally, I was sick earlier in the month. Am I worrying over nothing? When should I retest?

I'm sure every thing's fine, it's normal that during a stressful time your body doesn't act like it normally does. Stress can delay your period , trust me... Give it a couple more days and you'll see... If it continues, go see a doctor... Best of luck!

to have an effective result from a home pregnancy test ur period has to be 3 weeks late.