Ok, so I was a complete id**t and had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend last week.

My situation is as follows....

He didn't cum inside of me, he didnt even use the 'pull-out' technique because I stopped him from having penetrative sex with me cus we didnt have a condom!! I realised how stupid I was being but I am very aware of pre-cum and all it's complications...

I was due to start my period the very next day so I know I was at the very end of my cycle, start of my next....

I've had a really stressful couple of weeks with tonsillitis and work deadlines....

I'm now ten days late. I guess why I'm seeking advice is because I'm not normally late and it's not nice waiting around for your period. I'm also thinking about this way too much and practically checking for my period every hour of the day which I know will delay it as well.
Any advice? - Aside from wear a comdom. Should I stop worrying so much??

Well if your period was suppose to start the next day, you're usually suppose to be at the end of your cycle..which means pregnancy is a little on the rare side during that time period. However, it's still very possible for pregnancy to happen.

The pull out method is risky, but it works a good portion of the time, and since he didn't even cum, then I wouldn't worry that much. I think it may just be a combination of your stress at work and stress over being pregnant.

If your period doesn't come within a week, definitely schedule an appointment at a clinic and get a pregnancy test done.

Good luck,
I really hope everything works out okay.

I wouldn't be too worried about it for a couple of reasons, the chance you getting pregant through precum is much less than if he ejaculated inside you, the chance of you getting pregnant the day before you're period would be very rare, and women can have late/early/short periods due to stress of any sort.

I hope that puts your mind at ease some.