I am 29yrs old. My husband and I have been ttc for close to a year now. Only in the last 6 months or so have i been tracking my periods for ovulation purposes. My normal cycle is genreally 29-30 days, and am a very heavy bleeder. My last regular period was on May 15th, we had sex the entire week of ovulation just to be sure this time. I had feelings that i was pregnant do of course it tested when my period hadn't arrived as of june 12, low and behold my af arrived on june 13th only this time it was very light. I had mild cramping and pack pain for 3-4 days and i took another test and it was negative. Now it's day ten and the symptoms i am having are getting more uncomfortable. I have bled after i get up in the morning but throughout the day i only see light pink when i wipe. Today I have a very very sore lower back and lots of discharge that's without much blood in it. i have also passed a few very small clots over the last couple of days. I feel as though i am going crazy but i am not imagining any of this. Am pregnant,am i having a miscariage? I hope some one can relate or give me some advice.
P.S. The lower back pains are actually being felt in my hips and thighs as well.

Hi movinmama,

Well what you have described in your post are pregnancy symptoms. However I am a little concerned with blood cloths. Have you taken any HPT? By this time it should show you the correct result.

I have taken a test and it came back negative??? I am still having the same issues although the pain aside from lower pack has subsided. I am hoping that this tapers off soon and if not I guess it will be off the doc to hopefully get some answers. Its really frusterating as we have been trying to concieve. Any advice on trying to figure my ovulation after this crazy cycle???

Hi there is a way to determine the ovulation by measuring your body temperature. Did you know about this?

You have to monitor your temperature every day and you will get a pattern of your body temperature. Before ovulation you will notice that your body temperature will rise a little bit. This is not much divers from your regular temperature but if you have a pattern then you will notice this easily.

How ever if test is negative then you might not be pregnant at all. Sorry.

hi movinmama

i am also having the same symptons. so tell me what happened after that i am curious to know