I'm sexually active. I'm in a committed relationship (going on four years). Recently, my period has been really awkward. I was almost positive (just going off what my body was telling me too,) that I was pregnant.

Basically I'd started my period on the 23rd of June, then I as late, by 10 days. I didn't get my period until the 31st of July. It was fairly heavy, something similar to a normal period, but then it stopped today completely. Haven't bled or anything today. My period generally last 5-7 days. This is very confused.

On the 23rd of June, I'd started my period. I'd had sex between June 30, and a few days in between, i.e. the 2nd, 4th, and 7th, as well as later on in the month (of July). I had been on birth control, but stopped about three months ago. I know that according to "typical" ovulation, there are signs I could be pregnant. I have experience pregnancy symptoms, such as fatigue, nausea, headaches, lower back pain etc. I was wondering if there was anything anybody could tell me. I have taken a pregnancy test, and they were all negative. But I also have heard that pregnancy tests can be inaccurate, as my mother had negative tests when she was pregnant with me and didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 3 months pregnant.

Does anybody have any clue as to what is going oN?