-I have a sharp pain right behind and beside my belly button.
-My periods are supposed to be longer and heavier, due to the copper IUD(Paraguard), but instead it was short and light...like spotting.
- My "bowel movements" are coming out easier, but its not really like diarrhea
-I went to Darien Lake 2 weeks ago, but i couldnt get on any rides cause i felt like i was going to vomit just by looking at them..But i normally LOVE the rollercoasters...I couldnt even get on the silver bullet or scrambler..
-I have a cyst in my breast, and so i dont know if its that hurting, or heart burn.
-Im tired but i can sleep.
-I have back pains

I think i might be pregnant, but I have the IUD...Which is one of the most effective methods of birth control.
I am only 16, so i cant buy a pregnancy test because i dont have money and i cant get a ride to walmart without my mom finding out. And my partner has a job, but cant get a ride without his dad finding out..I dont want to tell my mom i might be unless im sure of it..But i cant be sure unless i tell her.. What do I do?

The chances of pregnancy on IUD are highly unlikely, however, if you are still unsure about the situation, you may want to have a friends parent buy the pregnancy test for you if you are not ready to let your parents in on it. You can accurately test for pregnancy 10-12 days after you ovulate.

My Sister in Law got pregnant with the IUD on and she is barely 11 weeks. She's been having it for like 4 years already . If you are just 16 why did your mom put you with an IUD? You are too young to have one. But anyways this is not my business but would like to know when was your last normal period and when did you had unprotected sex. This could help us alot

My mom didnt trust one of my boyfriends when i was 15, and doesnt trust me taking the pill everyday, or trust him enough to put a condom on everytime. So she had me get an IUD. Umm, last normal period was last month and we had unprotected sex was about 15 times, because we both knew we were the others first, and have gotton screened for stds, and were clean. We didnt use condoms for stds, and since i had the IUD, we didnt use them for birth control either. I know that it probably wasnt a good idea. We first had sex last october, then again 9 months later. Then again several times since than..most of our sexual incounters happened last month.

Helo and its me again. I have not register to be a member but I will. But just wanted to let you know that you might want to take a pregnancy test just to be in the save side. You might want to ask one of your trusted friends to see if there mother could buy it. Ist tough or you might want to ask your mom I know is scary but just to be in the save side....