So I'm 13, 14 in 3 1/4 months and my penis is 1 1/4 inches flaccid and is about 3 1/4 inches errect. I have two questions. 1. Is this normal for my age. 2. I can't pull my foreskin back. I've tried 3 times... kinda. I see this little red thing under the skin like once I have finished masturbating or if the skin gets pulled slightly but whenever I try to pull it down more (when erect) it stops and feels tight and kinda stings a little. I've looked in different places and found lots but for me in my situation it doesn't all add up. Pleassseee someone help me everyone else I know has like 5-6 inch penises not erect with there head showing it makes me feel akward. A couple weeks back me and this girl were about to have sex but I got to nervous and scared my penis would really hurt and what if it came back accidentally and never go back. I got so worried so no I have not lost my virginity yet. Plz help me someone

Hi Guest,

3-4" is average erect for a 13-14 year old - you are NORMAL.  Average for an ADULT is 5.1" erect.  Many of your friends are likely circumcised, they won't have a foreskin.  You are LUCKY.

It's also normal for you to NOT be able to retract your foreskin until around age 16 or so.  Start stretching it now though.

Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans (the red thing) helps spread the opening.  You can also use your fingers.  Do it as often as you can.  It may also help to do it in the shower as the warm water helps soften the skin.

You'll find the glans to be very sensitive at first.  It's NORMAL.  You'll get used to it.

Ideally, your foreskin will retract easily when erect.

Hope it helps.

Thanks so much I saw so man that different posts saying it's normal and you can retract it at 16 and some saying you should have been able to do it at 4. Anyway thanks so much for the help!