I am a fourteen year old girl sometimes I like masterbate in the shower and stuff. I was just wondering if that okay and not like weird or bad. I am definearly not ready for sex and right now I don't want to have it. It kinda feels good and stuff but I don't know if it wrong or something? Can someone please help me out? Does anyone else do it? 

It's absolutely fine girl :) Enjoy yourself and don't worry about it. It's completely normal.

Of course it is! I started masturbating at like 5 or 6. There's no right age to start experimenting! Just let yourself go and enjoy :)

Health Guru

It is perfectly natural to masturbate hun it would be more strange if you didn't just in ahead and enjoy yourself :-)

6 years old ? thats too early >> r u sure ?

Its not uncommon for children as young as 2 to start masturbating, but of course if you're under 5 you dont really know what your doing, all you know is it feels good.