i've tried masterbating before, and i've never really gotten an orgasm, just gotten wet. one time i was watching anime hentai, and i was so stimulated that it hurt, and when i felt down there, there were some white stuff, was that an orgasm?
anyways, i've tried an electric toothbrush, and tried to put things in there like a tube of lipgloss, i didn't get any pleasure. and when i rub my clit, it feels kinda good, but i can't ever concentrate. everytime i try to think of something to get me turned on, i just think of random things.
please help me!(im 13 by the way)

Hey.. As you might now it is really different from girl to girl how they get an orgasm. You obviously have tried a few things.
Here are my thoughts: Maybe your body isn't reaedy to get to the point of orgasm yet. This doesn't mean you should trying, keep it up! Some girls really need to do a lot to get an orgasm, and some don't, but I'm sure you'll get there. You need to know your body and be comfortable with touching it and getting turned on and stuff.. Also it is a help to most if they are able to focus on one or two things while masterbating, because it's hard to concentrate when thinking about several things.. Maybe it would help if you looked at something that turns you on? Maybe a picture or a video? If you just look at it and concentrate on it it should be easier to concentrate about that one thing. I use hentai too, and it's really good for me, so just keep it up, and you will get there.
Please write again if you progress in your mission or you need to talk more. :-)

try useing a curling iron >.> lol that's the only thing that's hard,metal and is simaliar to a dildo...ask your mom if you can get one to curl your hair and you'll be set GOOD LUCK! :) AND MAKE SURE IT'S NOT PLUGED IN!

I'm 14, and I masturbate about 5-7 times a day, and I have never in my life used a shower head, a vibrator, or any other toys of any kind. I go on an anime fanfiction site, and look at all of the M-rated ones (for mature adults only), which usually include sex scenes. From there, I lie on my bed, do one continuous sit up, read the sex scenes and rub 'down below'. Once I've masturbated the first time, a couple of seconds afterwards, I repeat the thing. If the door opens, I stop rubbing imediately, and when my parents or sister poke their head round the door, I act as if I'm getting up from lying down on my bed. They haven't suspected anything, and I've been doing if for a couple of months now.

Just get into your shower and turn the head on its fastest seeting and aim it at ur vagina.

well right now i am masturbating! i am 15 and absoloutley love turning the shower head on and massaging my clit/vagina with it, it feels soooooo good!!! i have rubbed myelf today and tried to get a cucumber in but couldnt. in the past i have used a vibrating toothbrush and vibrating razor handle, both were good i just sat on them longways i did not insert them. right now i have downloaded an app called ibrate on my phone, it vibrates very nicely, i turned it on and inserted it i my knickers, it wasnt going anywhere so i sat on a cushion and began humping and slowly but surely i think i will orgasm, ahhhhhhhhhhh

i Have a Problem too!! I dont know where my clit or g-spot is...i wanna masturbate but when i tried yesterday i didnt get a feeling what so ever....i am 15 and wanna squirt or even have an orgasm but i just cant ...HELP!

I would say that you should masterbate 5 times or more a day and keep trying to put diferent thins into your vagina.

Masterbate 5 times or more a day and don't stop or forget to masterbat every day and keep trying and it will come one day and it will feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

The white stuff you are on about is what some people call cum and it wasnt an orgasm but if you carry on you will get one ! x

Get a mirror. It helps to see everything if you shave your vulvaSpread your labia (lips). Your clitoris is at the top, where your lips come together. Google Betty Dodson. She's an older gals= who has a website with more info.

I have three girls who have "helped" each other orgasm over the years. Yes, they have done mutual masturbation and gone down each other.Ask some other girls what they do.

Any more ideas??

I have Some of the same problems. All I can do though is rub down there I can't insert anything an when I try it hurts a little I don't get an orgasm from my finger being inserted it just feels ok not like amazing though, my masterbation life is slowly dying of boredom plz HELP ME!!! What other tantalizing thugs can I experiment with????

Have you tried water (showerhead/faucet)?

Also try some kind of electric massager, those usually work splendidly.

ok igf you think always aboyt sex then you need to concentrate in outer things also,which helps you to divert your mind from sexual habit to a godd habit.so dont think too much of sex and read some kind of articles,poem story and dont read and watch anykind of sexual realated books or movies.it will definately help you to concentrate on other things.best of luck.but any ways clit masturbating is good to girl where yiou can squirt..lol