Ok so 2 things, 1 is I want to know how to masterbate because I'm thirteen and I'm getting all sexual and sh*t and I just need to masterbate.. But every time I try i don't feel pleasure 2 I want to have an orgasm any tips??

are you a boy or a girl?

oops sorry, i read the title again. so what you can do is hump something. i know it may sound stupid but it works for me. a good way to do this is take a cover and put it between your legs and then start hitting it with your private area. start slow and then get faster and faster. you can also get a stuffed toy and hump that. but start really slow and get faster. keep going. getting faster and faster. and then take your hand and cover your region and then rub lightly and hump really slowly, then get faster and harder. try talking dirty to yourself too. you can also rub your boobs or clit while doing this. it feels sooooo good. and keep going. don't stop. and once it starts pounding, keep going, it feels so good. you can also finger yourself. i don't like this personally as it doesn't give me a reaction. you can also use a sharpie, banana, cucumber, hair brush handle etc. get creative. BUT MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLEAN BEFORE YOU STICK EM UP THERE. also when fingering yourself, try to find your g-spot. and rub it. another good method is in the shower or bath and you position your p=ssy and clit under the flow of the water and move your hips in a motion that gets the best response from you. hope this helps helps xx

Send me a message on here sometime I'd love to get each other turned on, I'm a 14 year old girl, I started masturbating when I was 13. We could exchange masturbation tips. Btw I have a bf and I'm not a lesbo or bi.

hey email me I'm 15 and would love to exchange tips with you. no homo

hi how u doing

Omg girls are so lucky, you can masturbate with your cloths on even. OK most important thing to know is your clit is usually the key to the universe. Some but not many can cum just with something in their vagina but the norm is, without clitoral play it's not going to happen. Find your wee pleasure nub, just above the top of your vagina and it will be covered by the hood. Never touch it with dry fingers, it's extremely sensitive, everyone thinks the vagina is the main thing but even while having sex, if the guys penis isn't touching your clit, you will be faking the orgasm you truly deserve. Some like a light touch, or being between thumb and forefinger being twisted and pulled but each girl is different. Find what you enjoy best and if you're with a guy and he ignores your wee button, tell him to do it right so you too can enjoy or pull up your pants and go home to masturbate. You know guys always love getting bj's but so many do not want to return the favor, don't ever think it's gross or unthinkable to expect your mate to slip his head down between your thighs for a meal, in reality the taste and aroma of your vagina are aphrodisiacs, meant by nature to arouse them, it's true and does. It should be classified as a sin to have sex with a girl/woman without going down on you for a full meal, I'm talking an hour and you should cum at least once this way. Almost every girl/woman is multi-orgasmic but because you get so sensitive after cuming the first time you stop. Try to continue playing with your clit after masturbation but go very lightly. You will feel all the arousal start to build again and soon will be screaming at the stars as you cum again and again Also if you are with a partner, oral sex involving your wee clitty will blow you away. Now girls I'm not pushing being gay but experimentation with other girls does not make you gay either but it's the best way to find out what feels the very best. I hope the information I've shared helps at least one girl excel at giving themselves or another pleasure, I'm going to register as "theblindman-licks" would love to hear I've done something good for some of you

Well boys can also masterbate with there pants on but not all the way maybe idk

Im thirteen and getting all hormonal and stuff... Do you mind giving me some tips? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use