I'm 14 and desperate. I've tried everything. I've heard that it feels real good to masterbate. But I'm unsure how. I've tried stickin my finger up there, it feels good but I feel that it could be better. If you have any ideas please help. And by the way I cant use anything like a dildo or something. For one I dont want my parents to find it, b/c there verrry noisy. So if anyone knows of something around the house that I could use please tell me. PLEASE!!!

A girl usually masturbates by rubbing, stroking or squeezing on or around her clitoris

Well is there anything else that I could do? Anything?

ok....well here is what you need to do...i have had the same promblem and even though i have not had the pleasure of having a dildo i want one bad! you start by rubbing in a circlular motion. and just do what feels good. belive me its pretty hard to hurt yourself down there. lol.

i find what feels best during masturbation is indirect stimulation. direct stimulation is to iritating and it takes away from pleasurable orgasm. by indirect i mean through clothes or rubbing over a large surface instead of direct finger/clit stimulation.

How do guys masterbate??!!!! i want to no so i can masterbate!!!

yeh i dont know how ether

I'm a girl.
Help.
I want to masterbate.
Is there a substitute
for a dildo.
Can you use a huge sharpie
or something?

whats a clitoris?

I will tell you something I never told anyone, when I started masterbating I was 13 and found it merely by accident. I was taking a bath(we didn't have a shower) and as I sled down into water to wet my hair with the faucet running it hit the area above my hole between my legs, and I felt the sensation, the longer you let the water run there, and watch out on the temperature, adjust to what feels good for you, it will bring on an orgasm, especially if you plant your feet against the wall and breath as if you were exercising. I am now 34 and as I don't use that anymore it is a safe way to get started. A clit is that sensitive little bulb like tissue gathered at the top of your slit just below the mound of your pubic area. You stimulate that which brings on an orgasm (your body will automatically start to tense, just go with it, the pleasure comes at the release of heavy blood pumping thru your body. I hope this helps you.

normally what i do to masterbate, is wait til everybody is asleep, then lay down in my bed, as if im just watchin the stars.
then i start rubbin the clit area, and work my way in slowly.
i tryed using a plastic carrot a whileback, but nothing pleasures me.
i just put both of my hands together, and rub my p***y as hard as i can, til i juice. you know?
but yeah its really hard, and im desperate to masterbate like other people, i just dont know how, but til then i just do what i normally do.
ive been masterbating ever since i relized how good it felt, i was about 10 years old. but im not a s*** or nethin. im still a virgin, and am boy crazy.
im looking around on the web to see how you really masterbate.
go to http://www.google.com and look up " how to masterbate" thats how i got here.
but yeah. dont worry.
sometime all gurls will know how to masterbate.
with y old cell fone. i would use my house fone and call my cell fone while it was on vibrate, and would place my old cell fone on my p***y. i think its feels GREAT. but yeah. try that. it might pleasure you.
well i got to go. alright.
byes.
- i dont think ill ever find this website again, but if i do, i just might leace another post. alright. thanks tons.
- me. -

What really works for me is first playing with my clit, rubbing it and all those techniques. Then when I'm wet I stick two fingers on the inside and start thrusting back and forth while using my other hand to play with my clit. Since I don't have vibrators for fear of nosy parents, I use the back massager and put it on low, placing it on my clit while I'm fingering myself.

Just rub your area and play with your clit. Overall, that gets me turned on and it makes me feel good.

yeah im 15 and i started when i was about 9!! I didnt know what i was doing till i was about 12 but i just knew it felt good..lol the way i do it is i found a round object not to big not to small put it in and go up aginst a wall and rub while gently pusing it in, it fell very good but you just have to be careful not to push to hard

Try using an battery operated toothbrush

Is there another object that I could
use to give me pleasure.

No vibrators please!
Or dildos.