Look im 13 and i have no clue what to do to masterbate...(I'm a girl). I've tried to rub myself and to use the shower head... what r other ways that don't hurt? And a lot of people also say that wathching porn also helps so I need some good free porn sites... good I get some please? Thanx

Hey girl. Ima 17 yr old girl and I have been mastubaten for four or fives yrs now and I can tell you of a bunch of ways to and how to cum. If you wanna message me ill let ya in on all of the ins and outs! :)

Hi im 16 and i have no idea wat to do anyhelp ?

hi there plzz could u mesage me to tell me how please

could you message me too? i have this same problem

could you tell me 2 plz?

me 2 im confused and want to cum

i wanna masterbate. but i dont know with what o.O i dont own an electric toothbrush 

i dont know how to masterbate either ive tried with  a brush end but it hurt. what doesnt hurt that is around the house?

Is it bad when u stick ur finger up ur p***y and a weird liquid comes out?

masterbating is great if ya havant don it u have missed out

One thing that everyone might want to try is rubbing their vigina just above the slit with a damp hand and if you like penetration use a toothbrush your fingers a sharpie or a glue stick watching porn does help and if you have a boyfriend I'm sure he would love to help you out ;)

i need help too

im a guy and i also need help! anyone?

IS HUMPING MASTERBATING????? PLZZZZ TELL MEo.O