I just don't know what to think. I am having all the signs, tired all the time, sleep alot, going to the bathroom alot, really moody, head hurts (I don't generally get head acks) cramping like I am going to start my period. bloating in my upper part of my stomach. I have also gained weight. I am late by 2 weeks. I have taken 5 test all came back negative. So now what?? I am stressing big time about this. I am also on pain meds for my back and legs (laratabs and tramadol and take over the counter sleeping pills as well. Could these pills be the reason why these tests are negative?

So the same thing is sort of happening to me, i have some of the signs of pregnancy (vaginal "milky" discharge, bloating, cramping at night, tired, missed period). I am 3 weeks late not for my period, and i have gone to planned parrenthood for a pregnancy test, it came back negative. i have just gotten off birthcontrol for the first time in years (5+). i stopped taking BC the end of August, i got my period the beginning of september, and have not gotten my october period yet, and its been over a month and a half. i have done some research and these reactions could be from being off the BC. BUT... i had unprotected sex off and on before my missed period (the test came back negative for all that THANK GOD), but my Boyfriend never ejaculated in me, he would always put a condom on before he wanted to cum...but that is the main reason why i am so scared. The only main reasons why i can think of my missed period for 3 weeks is the birthcontrol (the last kind i was on was the pill), or being pregnant. i am going to the Planned Parenthood again next week for another test, i will let you know the results and why they say i have these symptoms:)... i hope your period comes before then... GOOD LUCK!!!