I've been on birth control for six months now. I do miss pills often but I always double up when necessary .. on July 4 I dropped a pill & lost it .. I just took the next days pill instead . Then I missed three days & just took three pills . I had unprotected sex a day before I would ovulate & days after as well .. It's been 13 DPO & i have been feeling very sick & tender breasts from time to time, and sharp pains on my left side worse than the cramps I usually get .. My period is due today & I haven't gotten it but sometimes it's a couple days late . I took a test this morning & it came out not Pregnant .. Would it be too early to tell if I'm pregnant .. & would it even be possible to get pregnant ? What are my chances ?

Well since you haven't been consistent with your BC and you are having unprotected sex you could very well be pregnant ! But you have to remember when you are having a period your body is also acting like its having a baby so you do get tender breast and cravings ! But hopefully your not and next time if there is a next time you have to be more careful! I don't know how old you are but having sex comes with responsibilities and hopefully your mature enough to know what responsibilities such as pregnancy and protecting yourself from other things that unprotected sex opens the doors to!