i am 24 and i have arm pit hair little face hair and pubic hair. the problem is my penis and balls have been the same size forever. is this delayed puberty..... should i see a doctor and what should i day kinda embarrassed. just want to be with a girl longer then a couple of months    please help in any way and as fast as u can

hey there mr. Soccer,

Im looking to help you out. when did you first notice body hair underarm hair and pubic hair? how big are your penis and testicles length and width. how tall are you and how tall are your parents.

Thanks 

it was around 16,17 years old and its not even five inches hard and under two inches in width. my mom is 4 foot something and never meet my biological father

ok so how big are you and what is the length width and depth of your testicles?

i am 5'8" length 1" width 2" and 2" in depth if i measured right

Well the good news is your testicles are the normal adult size. But that also means that things are probably about as big as they r gonna get. However you did start puberty later so it is possible for things to grow a little more. You. Can get your testosterone level checked if you want but honnestly your penis and testeees are about avg sized. The avg adult erect penis is only 5-6in

This is a long time since you wright, I hope your problems is sorted now if not so go and see a Dr so that they can do a hormone test.